Research cooperations exist with:
- Institute for Applied Chemistry Adlershof, Berlin, Germany
- Federal Institute for Material Research, Berlin, Germany
- Moscow State University, Russia
- Boreskov Institute for Catalysis, Novosibirsk, Russia
- CNRS-Université Bordeaux 1, Bordeaux, France
- Imperial College London, Great Brittain
- University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Institute Josef Stefan, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, India
- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India
- PharmPur GmbH Augsburg
- University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology
- Solvay S.A., Solvay Fluor GmbH Hannover, Germany
In addition, there are temporary cooperations with several chemical enterprises.